Sunday, August 31, 2014

Looks Like We Made It......

Well in about 2 hours, I will be able to say, that I successfully made it through August and Autism!!!  Since my kids have been in school the past few years August has always blown.  I dread it and start getting anxious about it in March.

Well this year, this summer, and all about it, were by far the best.  My kids are getting more mature, they can handle more, we have exposed them to a lot of things, and frankly my older more severe son - he does better away from the house than he does cooped up.  So I booked them solid everyday, we did stuff morning noon and night.  I had swim dates, play dates, trampoline parks, amusement parks, beach, lake, and anything I could think of to keep them stimulated, exercised and busy.

I am exhausted physically and excited that we made it through this August with few meltdowns, more smiles, more fun and hopefully we made some memories that my kiddos will carry with them.





No comments:

Post a Comment